my virtual keepsake box.... the things that make me happy, the things that make me sing...these are a few of my favorite things...

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

New obsession?

I think I have a new obsession....stamps! I recently joined a stampin' up club and we meet once a month to learn a new technique and create something incredible! This month we made a Mother's Day gift in a can w/ a mini card along with a full sized card. I am most proud of my watercolor work on the purple card. I started with a few sheets of plain paper, added a stamp, and prettied it up with watercolors and a ribbon.



1 comment:

~Deborah~ said...

Welcome to MY WORLD! LOL Obsession dosent even begin to describe! LOL But I will tell you it is VERY Healthy, I read that! So Enjoy and dont feel guilty, Unless of coarse you stop cooking and feeding you family! LOL

Powered By Blogger