Here is a picture of the gifts I gave to the kids' teachers on the last day of school. I filled each with different gifts...one with scented tealights, the others with dark chocolate dipped oreos wrapped in colored foil, and the other was full of odd and ends to go along with the bigger present that Bub picked out for her.
I purchased two pop top cans of pears. I used a smooth edge can opener and removed the bottom of the can to empty them. I washed the cans and removed the labels. Then I but out paper to the correct size needed to wrap around the can. Pasted it on using craft tape. I then decorated each can and stuffed them with goodies. To seal the can, I used Scotch tacky glue and let it dry a while. Tied on some pretty ribbon, and VOILA! Personalized gifts in a flash....and I made them myself!

1 comment:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE you cans! I cant wait to make some! Yours look GREAT!
Post a Comment