I am stealing this idea from a blog that I read a lot (http://www.mommychef.blogspot.com) Liz always has great recipes and I steal a lot of those too:)
On my menu this week:
Sunday~ Butternut squash ravioli with walnuts and cream spinach on the side
Monday~ Cube steak with rice and gravy
Tuesday~ Spinach floretine with alfredo sauce and blackened chicken
Wednesday~ Rotel steak and rice with citrus basil asparagus and sweet corn
Thursday~ Homemade eggrolls with white rice
Friday~ cheat night (Brooke's birthday, so we'll just do whatever she wants!)
Saturday~ Fried roast with white rice and sweet peas
I'll post some pics from some of the meals.....probably at the end of the week~ As for now, I have Sunday- Tuesday finished and let me tell you....the butternut squash was a hit with the kiddos!!! I am thinking of toasting it next time and just having them dip it in marinara:)

No comments:
Post a Comment