I had this bottle last week...with spinach, mushroom, and feta pizza of all things:) I found that I enjoyed this wine better WITH the pizza, than alone. I was hoping for more of a fruit taste, but thought the acidity was too potent for my liking. Maybe that's why it went well with my pizza?? Brandon really enjoyed this.....I attribute that to the alcohol aftertaste. Too stout for me....and in a zinfandel, which surprised me. Will probably buy again, but will commit a sin and add a bit of grenadine to create my own little "wine cooler". :)
my virtual keepsake box.... the things that make me happy, the things that make me sing...these are a few of my favorite things...
Monday, June 25, 2007
Biltmore Estate White Zinfandel
I had this bottle last week...with spinach, mushroom, and feta pizza of all things:) I found that I enjoyed this wine better WITH the pizza, than alone. I was hoping for more of a fruit taste, but thought the acidity was too potent for my liking. Maybe that's why it went well with my pizza?? Brandon really enjoyed this.....I attribute that to the alcohol aftertaste. Too stout for me....and in a zinfandel, which surprised me. Will probably buy again, but will commit a sin and add a bit of grenadine to create my own little "wine cooler". :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment