my virtual keepsake box.... the things that make me happy, the things that make me sing...these are a few of my favorite things...

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Favorite website of the week!

I came across this website last week and I am hooked! It's called swap-bot. You sign up and join a "swap" to get cool things from people all over the country *or world, if you sign up for an international swap*. There are lists of hundreds of swaps to join....from vintage postcards to fabric to yarn....stickers, wrapping paper, girlie stuff, books, kids stuff......you imagine it, you can swap it on swap-bot! I signed up for my first one today, pink sticker swap. I had a hard time finding a swap that I appealed to me that allowed newbies to participate, but I thoughtI could always use stickers since I have a little sticker gnome that steals them all:)

So here is the site....check it out and let me know what you think! I will be hosting my OWN swap on there once I get a proper rating. So excited about my new find!

http://www.swap-bot.com

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I used to do this one before I had Ryan for hair products... www.makeupalley.com - same concept, just beauty products.

Powered By Blogger